DIRECTIONS AND LOCATION
GETTING TO AMSTERDAM HOSTEL ORFEO
FROM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT BY TRAIN
- Take a train to Amsterdam Central Station. There is one train every 15 minutes from 6 AM to 1 AM. One way trip will cost about 4 euro.
- The journey will take about 20-30 min.
FROM AMSTERDAM CENTRAL STATION
- Exit Amsterdam Central Station into the main square where you will find the tram stand.
- Take the tram # 1, 2 or 5 to Leidseplein, get off at the 6th stop, Prinsengracht, turn right and take the Prinsengracht canal and walk about 100 meters, turn left and take Leidsekruisstraat. Here you will find Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo at number 12-14.
FROM DAM SQUARE
- Behind the Palace, in front of Magna plaza you will find the tram stop. Take the tram # 1,2 or 5 to Leidseplein , get off at the 4th stop, Prinsengracht, turn left and take the Prinsengracht canal and walk about 100 meters, turn right and take Leidsekruisstraat. Here you will find Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo at number 12-14.
FROM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT BY BUS
- Walk towards Schiphol Plaza and walk out into the square, here you will find the main Taxi/Bus stand.
- Take the bus number 370 or 197 and get off at the Leidseplein stop.
- Walk into the Leidseplein Square and follow the tram tracks for about 100m until the first bridge, and then turn right.
- Walk along the Prinsengracht Canal and turn right after 80m into Leidsekruisstraat. Here you will find Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo at number 12-14
FROM AMSTERDAM AMSTELSTATION
- Get off the Euro lines Bus, buy a tram ticket and take tram number 12. Ask the tram driver to let you know when you get to the Museum Square stop.
- Get off the tram at the Museum Square and then take tram # 5 heading Leidseplein.
- Exit at the Leidseplein stop and walk towards Burger King. Take Korte Leidsedwarsstraat, walk around 100m and turn left.
- Now you are at the Leidsekruisstraat, look for number 12-14 and you will see Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo.
1. Parking around Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo will cost you around € 5 per hour.
2. We recommend using the Park and Ride (P+R) parking facilities at Olympisch Stadion 44. This will only cost € 8 a day, and you also get free public transportation tickets to continue your visit using metro, tram or bus connections. You can only park your car there for three days, so after three days, you can take your car from the parking facilities, wait outside for a few minutes and then go back inside. You will have there more days of parking plus the tickets.
3. To get to Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo from the Olympic stadium, just take tram # 16 or 24 and get off at the Weteringschans. Go over the bridge, turn left on the roundabout and take Weteringschansstraat. Walk 400m and turn right on the third ally street, you will find Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo at 12-14 Leidsekruisstraat.